Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I just don't like moving. That's all.

Okay, so...you know what, I hate moving.
I like being in a stable environment.

I like not having to change what just became comfortable.
I like knowing people in the neighborhood.

I like...stability...After spending a year in Utah, I launched myself back into college.

In rexburg I have never...NEVER spent more than one semester in the same apartment.NEVER!I have lived in about every place you can live here on campus.

Here's the rundown:

1. Rexburg - Arbor Cove Apt C4 - 2nd Summer '02
2. Home - Fall '02
3. Rexburg -Davenport Apt 10- Winter '03
4. Rexburg -Davenport Apt 6- Winter '03
5. Home - Fall '03
6. Rexburg -Aspen Village - Winter '04
7. Rexburg -Snowview Apt 10 - Summer '04
8. Florida - Chatam Square - Fall '04
9. Florida - Another Complex(I don't remember the name) - Jan-June '05
10. Home - June '05 - April '06
11. Rexburg - A'mann da's Cottage(house) - Summer '06
12. Rexburg - Davenport House 124 - 1/2 Fall '06
13. Home - 1/2 Fall '06
14. Rexburg - Royal Crest - Winter '07
15. Rexburg - Brooklyn Apt 204 - Summer '07
16. Provo - Sparks Apt 19 - Sept'07 - Dec '08
17. Rexburg - Birchwood Apt 402 - Winter '09
18. Rexburg - Birch Plaza Apt 315 - Current

...Did I mention that I was just a little tired of moving...I need stability in my life!

When I was little, and we moved around all the time I thought of it as a game. I just expected to move every two years or so. I remember being 10 or so, and telling a friend that I couldn't really be friends with her because I would just be moving again...cause I wanted to move again...
I know...I know...

I love making friends
I don't like losing them

I love Decorating and making it 'MY' home
I don't like lugging around all the stuff

I love adventure
I don't like trying to find a new foundation

I love Games
I just don't like moving
that's all.






4 comments:

  1. I HATE moving as well. We have similar childhoods to which I say, "No thank you!" I told Bobby when we moved out here that this is it! I am not doing it again.
    Sorry kid, its the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a solution...just move back to Provo with me...the end. No more moving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just glad to know where you are now. Grandma said something about you going home and so I was sure confused and am glad you are still in Rexburg. I hope with a new apartment comes new - NICE roommates.:)

    ReplyDelete