Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Since the new year has come and gone...I feel I must make resolutions...because it's customary.

So...drum roll please!

1. I need to drop some serious poundage. Hey. I want to get married someday...and I think it would be beneficial for that cause.

2. I am going to try not to get mad at my roommates. I have just met them...they are all 19 years old...and come from wealth...in the words of the little engine that could, "I think I can, I think I can."

3. I really want to run a half marathon. Biggest loser has inspired me, and I'ma gonna go for it! and no...this has nothing to do with goal #1, although it does assist.

4. I'd like to audition for some sort of show group...something to get me out of my narrow minded box.

5. I want to go to the temple 50 times this year. minimum. That is one reason for choosing the apartment I did.

That's it. That's all she...or um...I wrote.
I hope that this year is better than the last. for all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you....good resolutions. If you ever decided to come to the IF temple call me...I would love an excuse to go - and with you - even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, cousin!!! (I'm too chicken to resolve anything right now. So I'm just going to cheer for everyone who does!)

    ReplyDelete