On Feb 24th I was rear ended on the ice
...and it seems that since then all I have needed is ice for my rear end.
This has been quite frustrating since I am trying to go to school.
It's hard to sit through class, hard to stand through choir, hard to walk very long, hard to sleep at night...
Well. I am getting an MRI tomorrow...hopefully it will shed some light on the situation.
I'll keep ya'll updated when I find out more.
if I find out more...
...and it seems that since then all I have needed is ice for my rear end.
This has been quite frustrating since I am trying to go to school.
It's hard to sit through class, hard to stand through choir, hard to walk very long, hard to sleep at night...
Well. I am getting an MRI tomorrow...hopefully it will shed some light on the situation.
I'll keep ya'll updated when I find out more.
if I find out more...
Oh, I hope it goes well. You poor girl. Good luck suffering through and hopefully they can find something to help you!
ReplyDeleteWhat news? I've heard you are having alot of pain! Can they help you?
ReplyDelete