Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer "to do" list

Summer is well on it's way! It's even starting to feel like summer here in Rexburg...and there are SO many things I want to do before it's over...so here is the check list:

[x] Bonfire @ the Dunes
[x] Egin Lake
[ ] Playmill Theatre > 7 Brides or Beauty & Beast
[ ] Summer Music Festival - Jackson Hole
[ ] Drive in
[x] Caves
[x] Porter Park Water Fight
[x] Roommate Date night
[ ] Train for 1/2 marathon
[x] Visit with Aunts & Uncles
[x] See Toy Story 3 (SO GOOD!)
[ ] Zoo & Tauphus Park
[ ] Hike
[ ] Mesa Falls
[x] Monkey Rock
[x] well...
[ ] that's all I can think of for now...

[x] ...oh yeah, and school

1 comment:

  1. I love your list! I want to go to the Playmill too!!! I love it there!

    ReplyDelete