Saturday, January 24, 2009

Women's Choir

I just want to say that I love being in women's choir!
It's like a step closer to a professional choir... and it makes me happy.
I love the girls that are in it! I love the Director! I love it all!

Tonight is the 3rd show we are doing for the barbershop festival, and I really love the songs we are doing. They are so much fun! Being back on stage is a great & rewarding experience!

It makes me remember why I love performing so much!
I am SO grateful to have the opportunity to be among such great musicians!

p.s. I'll post a video of it so ya'll can see! It's just great! ha!

p.s.s. nvm. my friend who was going to video it ditched. so. I don't actually have a video...or pictures...or anything...but the wonderful memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment