
I cannot believe this. But alas it is true!
My little sister has shown more spunk, and guts than I ever had.
She traded her bouncy brunette curls for a new hip blonde look!
And she looks SO cute!
This is something I could never pull off, and
I admire her guts for it!
It's amazing because she looks fantastic with both hair styles.
She is such a beautiful and charismatic young lady!
She could pull off anything!
Every time I talk with her I am reminded of how much
she is growing up.
I told her when her roots start to grow
she should weave it with black,
But she doesn't like that idea
...don't worry...I'll keep working on it. Ha. ha. ha...
Maybe...if she can pull it off...then...I might...
nope. still not that brave.
Well, I still can't believe it... But...there is the proof:
She does look great! I want to go blonde too but I'm scared all my hair will fall out. :0)
ReplyDelete