I have been needing new glasses for awhile, but I didn't have the money...
So I waited...and waited...and...
My eyes have been getting progressively worse...It's hard for me to drive at night now.
So I heard from a roommate that there was an optometrist in town that accepted student insurance...So yesterday on my way home from getting milk, I drove past...saw the sign that said they accept student insurance...and decided to stop.
A few questions. $35. A quick Exam & VOLAH! I can see!
The Doc gave me a pair of trial contacts to see how they work, and man...I did not know that people could see the things I do now...
I usually marvel at landscape pictures, because with my regular vision I am near sided, so everything starts to blur farther

out...but now I can see! Ha.
It's kind of a simple thing, but I am grateful that there was a way provided that I could afford to get this done...
...& now...I don't have to squint at the chalk board! Shoo-Rah!
I'm so glad you were able to find something for your eyes! Take care of those beauties!
ReplyDelete