Me and my roomies talked about jacking up this cowboys truck and taking the tires off and throwing them in the back of it. He was such a jerk - if we were tough we probably would have done it!! We did take brownies over to some boys apartment once that had sat out on our table the entire christmas break and wrote a note about how "Boys like them deserved brownies like those" they were mean too. I am glad you have good friends that play good pranks on you instead of mean friends like it sounds like me and my roomies were.:)
My roommates & I once made exlax brownies for a guy who was being a jerk to our roommate...we never got to give them to him...he came over and apologized with rose in hand...I think they are married...
And another roommate and I once stole all the remote controls from every apartment of boys in our ward...we incurred much wrath for that one...boys & their remote controls...ha ha...it was worth it!
I miss pranks.
ReplyDeleteOnce we tied all the basketball players doors together so no one could get out...it was billiant!
Me and my roomies talked about jacking up this cowboys truck and taking the tires off and throwing them in the back of it. He was such a jerk - if we were tough we probably would have done it!! We did take brownies over to some boys apartment once that had sat out on our table the entire christmas break and wrote a note about how "Boys like them deserved brownies like those" they were mean too. I am glad you have good friends that play good pranks on you instead of mean friends like it sounds like me and my roomies were.:)
ReplyDeleteHa ha...I have played some mean pranks...ha ha
ReplyDeleteMy roommates & I once made exlax brownies for a guy who was being a jerk to our roommate...we never got to give them to him...he came over and apologized with rose in hand...I think they are married...
And another roommate and I once stole all the remote controls from every apartment of boys in our ward...we incurred much wrath for that one...boys & their remote controls...ha ha...it was worth it!
Just smilin'.
ReplyDelete