Thursday, August 13, 2009

Julie & Julia

Review: Pleasantly surprised.

Grandma & I were sitting in the living room watching Paula Deen on the food network talking about the wonderful delights of cooking when she asked me about the movie Julie & Julia. We looked up the time, and there was a show starting in 5 minutes, so we hopped in the car and were off to the movies!

It was so much fun to go to the movies with grandma! Especially a movie like this where it spans over generations and connects them. We laughed the whole time ate popcorn, and enjoyed the wonderful delightful acting of Amy Adams, and Meryl Streep. They are two of my favorites, and Grandma's too!

It has been so much fun to hang with my grandparents! They make me feel special in a way that I have not felt in a long long time! I really think that I needed this time with them, and I only hope that I can show them how grateful I am for them, and for the influence they have had upon my life.

2 comments:

  1. I have such fond memories of movies with Grandma too! Glad you were able to see this one together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOO jealous that you got to go to the movies with grandma. I LOVED doing that when I was little. Next time find a movie that starts in like 1/2 hour so you can call me up too.:) I am glad you enjoyed it!! Lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete