
Hey ya'll! I am officially at home!
I am pretty excited about that fact.
although I have no where to place my things or lay my head.
you see... I have yet to get a bed.
But Mindy is moving out October 1st, so I will inherit her diggs...
Until january.
Then I am back to school for my final hurrah!
My family is trekking up to Seattle on the 3rd to celebrate Daniel's birthday by going as a family...to see WICKED!
I am thrilled to be going to see it!
Speaking of seeing!
I have been without sight for over a month now. I was waiting to gather enough reserves for fall financial stability, and I was finally able to order my eyes. This should give all drivers out there much more comfort, as I am near sided, and cannot read the road signs when I drive without my alternate eyes.
I have to say that I dearly miss living with my grandparents. It was so enlightening, and I felt spoiled every day! Now that I am back at home I am thrown in again with the crowd, and I feel that I have lost a little of myself. But, I am slowly regaining ground.
Monday starts the official job hunt, although I have been hired to teach voice lessons! If I had a place to teach I think I'd try to do that for fall, but unfortunately...this is not the case. But I am excited to have one student!
Well. That is all for now! Hope you all are enjoying the last moments of summer, as fall is right around the corner!
I am pretty excited about that fact.
although I have no where to place my things or lay my head.
you see... I have yet to get a bed.
But Mindy is moving out October 1st, so I will inherit her diggs...
Until january.
Then I am back to school for my final hurrah!
My family is trekking up to Seattle on the 3rd to celebrate Daniel's birthday by going as a family...to see WICKED!
I am thrilled to be going to see it!
Speaking of seeing!
I have been without sight for over a month now. I was waiting to gather enough reserves for fall financial stability, and I was finally able to order my eyes. This should give all drivers out there much more comfort, as I am near sided, and cannot read the road signs when I drive without my alternate eyes.
I have to say that I dearly miss living with my grandparents. It was so enlightening, and I felt spoiled every day! Now that I am back at home I am thrown in again with the crowd, and I feel that I have lost a little of myself. But, I am slowly regaining ground.
Monday starts the official job hunt, although I have been hired to teach voice lessons! If I had a place to teach I think I'd try to do that for fall, but unfortunately...this is not the case. But I am excited to have one student!
Well. That is all for now! Hope you all are enjoying the last moments of summer, as fall is right around the corner!
I would send Camille to take voice from you. She wants to learn. Glad you are home. Why is Mindy moving out? And Leslie will be totally jealous you are going to see Wicked.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete