I love painting/carving pumpkins.
We decided we didn't want the mess of carving...but that we could handle the mess of painting. We have most of them done...there are two more in the works done by Matthew & Michael...but here are the finished products for the others.
This one is Elena's. She wanted something scary...
So she painted the Joker from Batman
This one is Mindy's. It's the clock tower from Cinderella...and the picture does not do it justice. the texturing she did...is nothing less than amazing.
and. last but not least...this one is mine. This is my sorry attempt at creativity...it was actually supposed to be a night sky scape with the spider web on the bottom...but when I did one of the moons I thought that it'd be funny to have the spider coming out of the pumpkin's mouth...and the pumpkin was going to turn into a bat...thus the fangs...but I got lazy & didn't want to paint anymore. ha ha...
More pumpkins to follow...they will be posted as soon as they are finished!
We decided we didn't want the mess of carving...but that we could handle the mess of painting. We have most of them done...there are two more in the works done by Matthew & Michael...but here are the finished products for the others.
So she painted the Joker from Batman
More pumpkins to follow...they will be posted as soon as they are finished!
you guys always do halloween right. I am sorry I will miss out on your crzy dinner-are you having gree spagetti?
ReplyDeletewe were trying to think of something different...maybe a black & white dinner... & orange...black spaghetti? ha ha. Still not sure yet.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pumpkins!! Wow on yours and Mindy's! You girls all got your mom's talent for drawing/painting/crafting/everything else amazing!!:) I am so glad you shared and can't wait to see the boys pumpkins too.
ReplyDeleteWay cute pumpkins!!!! Ours are on the front porch waiting to be carved, freezing and thawing in the mean time. Yuck. Maybe we will paint too. :)
ReplyDelete