After reading Natalie's 'Dear Santa' I pondered on the things that might be on my christmas list this year. Here is the result:
Dear Santa,
I have not been the best this year. I tried. I studied hard, and around every corner tried to combat stress. I hope you will overlook my flaws as you read this letter.
Please santa...if it has to be winter...I can take the snow...but this cold is unbarable...is there anything you can do about that?
Also...I seem to have lost my "secure" job for january, and need a replacement. I am pretty sure that student grants are in the same isle as jobs, so while you are there can you pick up some of that too?
It might be more beneficial for me to ask for a husband while I am feeling so needy. Nothing too fancy, but choose with care.
I wouldn't mind if you slipped some confidence into my stocking beside my orange and apple. Please no candy...I can't handle the temptation.
That is all...wait...one more thing...could you bring my family happiness...It seems we have been blessed with abundant stress, and we need some happiness to counteract it.
Also...as a small side note...I know that money does not buy happiness, but I'd be willing to test that theory!
Thank you, and have a Merry Christmas.
AmyJo
I love your letter to Santa and he better know that you deserve it all. You are such a hard worker thats what I always admired about you. Best wishes
ReplyDeleteI am wishing for happiness and no stress at your house too - and if I find a handsome, caring, available husband type material man around here you will be the first I will call! Love you all....have a great Christmas!
ReplyDeleteCome through, Santa!!!
ReplyDelete