
Singles Activities
...are not a good place to find single (normal) guys
If you have seen singles ward
you know what I am talking about
They saying comes to mind:
"Guys are like parking spaces;
They are either taken or handicapped"
Yet I endeavor to find a parking spot so I sit and wait...
...are not a good place to find single (normal) guys
If you have seen singles ward
you know what I am talking about
They saying comes to mind:
"Guys are like parking spaces;
They are either taken or handicapped"
Yet I endeavor to find a parking spot so I sit and wait...
I met BOTH my husbands at the singles ward. :) Just saying.
ReplyDeleteGo anyway. You never know when a great guy will decide to go anyway, and you would hate to miss him!
ReplyDeleteSingles wards are good...I am talking about student organized singles activities...
ReplyDeleteI like regular singles ward stuff...