Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Updating my Update

While the last three weeks have been - VERY painful...

I think equally emotionally and physically

First I didn't get why I was having so much pain for such a little incident, then I went to the doc - and told to come back and was dismissed with narcotics for the pain...they help sometimes, and sometimes they just put me to sleep.

Went back because the pain wasn't really going away - and I had a numb area on my back which was sometimes a burning area...so I was referred to get an MRI

Then had another appointment with the doctor and was told that I needed to go to the Spine specialist - because I had two bulging discs

While time passed I researched bulging discs - and panicked a bit because some cases never get better

Then Today I saw the spine specialist who said it wasn't as bad as it sounded (whew!) - but will need treatment - and now I get to go to ANOTHER doctor for Physical Therapy two times a week for the next six weeks.

you know...it was quite a lot of runaround for just being rear-ended.

Oh. and I finally got my car back - and the bumper even matches now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am glad you are finally getting some answers and some help. And....Yay for matching bumpers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your chin up. (Unless that hurts too. :)

    ReplyDelete