Thursday, November 24, 2011

Done!

I am officially done. yep. done.

whew...that sounds so weird.

I have officially finished all the requirements for my degree, and simply need to fill out a bit of paperwork, and I am officially a teacher. Certified, legit teacher.

Wow. I really can't believe this.

I feel like I need to tell someone that the next thing I plan to do is go to Disney World...but I already did that one.

It's so interesting to me that I am checking things off my bucket list.
Graduating was a huge piece of that.

If I don't watch it, I'm going to finish the list before I'm 40...
Maybe I should have made the list a little more complicated.

3 comments:

  1. I think the next thing you need to do is go on a Disney Cruise with me! Congrats. May the next chapter of your life bring you much happiness, whatever it may have in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a disney cruise...sounds AMAZING!!! Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete