Thursday, February 23, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things.


I love to quote...in fact some quotes stay with me, and seem to come to my mind when I need them most. You know those last few pages of your scriptures that are simply blank pages? When I hear a wonderful quote that really inspires me I try to write it on those pages. I can go for months at a time without writing anything on my quote pages. I was sitting in church, not last week but the week before and I flipped to these pages - sometimes I forget the good things that are there...I thought it might be fun to share some of those.

"Remember that the heavens will not be filled with those who made no mistakes, but those who realized that they were off course" - President Uchtdorf April 2008

"Worry is believing that outcome will be bad. Faith is believing the outcome will be good. Faith in God is knowing that whatever the outcome, it will be for your good." - As quoted per Marie Epps

"When you are too busy worrying, nothing gets done" - Anonymous

"The Lord finds it easier to guide us when we are already on the move" - Unknown

"Remembering who we are changes what we do" - Elder Bednar

"Humility isn't thinking less of yourself, it is thinking of yourself Less"

"I can see no good reason why the Lord would open doors that we are not prepared to enter" - President Spencer W. Kimball

"If ye have faith enough to move mountains, don't be surprised if the Lord hands you a shovel" - Unknown

"Decisions determine destiny" - President Monson

"Adversity is the chisel the Lord uses to shape our lives"

Hope that at least one will brighten your day!

1 comment:

  1. I am TOTALLY a quote person too. I too have a set of scriptures that have the blank pages full of quotes.:) We must think alike! THANKS FOR SHARING YOURS!

    ReplyDelete