Sunday, March 22, 2009

Almost Done!


I am excited for, and I dread at the same time the end of this semester.

It is coming up so incredibly fast!
I am always terrified of Juries, and friday, my vocal coach and I chose to change one of my songs.
Although I sort of know the song that was chosen, I still have to learn it perfectly in two weeks!

I haven't had the chance to perform any of my songs except for one, and I just hired a pianist on Thursday. Talk about last minute! I feel I've definitely got a long two weeks ahead of me! and at the same time I feel like they could not possibly be long enough.

I am excited for the end. I am trying to modify my schedule so that it's not so stressful next semester, and still graduate fast. ha. I have been in school so long, I am SO ready to be done.
That should be next summer.

I Get to go home for a whole week between semesters which! I am also excited for! Because at that time all the pressure will be lifted, and there won't be anything I can do at that point to change what I have to to in the next two weeks.

Ah! Did I mention that I am very excited to be done with school...

2 comments:

  1. It feels so nice to be nearing the end of school!!! I thought Skin School would never, NEVER end-oh but it does! And then comes the rest of your life!
    I trust that your sond will be great!
    I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! School isn't something I would willingly go back to yet, and it has been years and years since I graduated. Glad I did though. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete