Monday, May 4, 2009

CES Fireside & I.

Ok. It wasn't just me...there were about 350 people in the choir

...but I got (according to my parents) about three shots in of me!!!


The CES Fireside Broadcast
LIVE!!
Yesterday from BYU-Idaho
The Speaker was Elder Bednar
... and can I just say that I HIGHLY recommend this talk for everyone!!!

http://www.lds.org/broadcast/ces/0,7341,395,00.html

It was so fantastic!

p.s. I never get hit with the camera when I sing with the choir, so it was a nice surprise when my friends from alaska called & told me that they saw me...and then talked with my parents who said they also saw me...LIVE! Broadcast all over the world!!! I am...how do you say...

ECSTATIC!

http://www.lds.org/move/index.html?type=ces&event=1&lang=english

You can watch it online here^

I really hope that my brother was able to see from his mission in Tennessee...I know sometimes missionaries watch the CES firesides, and maybe it could be my little hello to him!

5 comments:

  1. I saw you about 3 or 4 times as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to disagree with your parents and say that I saw you at LEAST 4 or 5 times on that screen. I kept saying "There's AmyJo!"...."There she is again"...."Oh and there"...IT was fun. I'm pretty sure everyone in the room was sick of it, but oh well. OH - and "Elder Foster" who was on the stand who is in the 2nd quorum of the seventy. Yeah...he was my stake president my last 2 1/2 years of college. How crazy is that? I had NO idea that he was called to the 2nd quorum. Shows how much I pay attention on those parts of conference...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha HA!! I am so excited that you guys got to see!
    I can't believe it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounded great, and you looked great too. Thanks for sharing...it was just what I needed this morning.:)

    ReplyDelete