Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ok. I did it, and I am ready to admit it...

I went to go see the hannah montana movie...

and I liked it.

I thought it was cute. uplifting. and SUPER cheesy.

I have a hard time with movies these days because they are so intensely violent that you come out feeling exhausted(i.e. Batman: The Dark Knight), or so morally wrong that you didn't see most of it because you were covering your eyes (i.e. Juno), or really so dumb that you feel like you become stupider just from watching (i.e. Napoleon Dynamite)...There are also the teen movies...yeah...

There are few movies I think are movies that you can watch and feel good about...and although I feel embarrassed that as an adult I saw this movie...with another adult...I really enjoyed it. Laughed thru it. And Cried.

This is one that you can simply watch and enjoy.

Oh yeah...and I came out with the song above stuck in my head...it's catchy. As are some of the other songs...

I thought it was a good movie. That's my stand.

3 comments:

  1. Last week, Bobby and I went to see Wolverine-I hear ya on the violence thing. My nerves were shot by the time it was over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oakley wants to see it SO BAD...so, I am sure I will be going to it also. We also saw HSM 3 in the theater. It's okay to downsize to kids movies as adults...in fact, I almost prefer them.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The older I get, the more I think if a kid can't watch it, why would I want to?

    ReplyDelete