Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Performance Monday!!!


Ok. I just wanted to invite all who can come to the recital on Monday!!!

5:45 - Snow Recital Hall
It's free!
I think I am going 1st...

I am excited!
I hope it won't be a train wreck! ha ha.
If it is...
I'll just get on a different train!
Voice lessons today were a tad rocky, but
I have high hopes!
And many hours of Practice ahead of me...

And I just heard that we are having a family Talent Show!!!
Woot Woot!
so. I am puttin' something together for that...
But really...
all I'm sayin' is I hope there's a piano there, cause I want Matthew & Michael to play for everyone cause...they are A-MA-ZING!
Basically they inspire me to practice more...


2 comments:

  1. So excited to see everyone! BEST on your singing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My body will be on a plane, but my spirit will be there! Break a small unimportant bone!

    ReplyDelete